Today, I want to share with you two amazing recipes that I discovered recently – banana banana bread and fluffernutter sandwich! These are perfect for breakfast or as a snack, and the best part is that they are incredibly easy to make.
Let’s start with the banana bread recipe. The texture of this bread is so moist and the banana flavor really shines through. It makes a perfect accompaniment to morning coffee or tea or as a snack any time of the day.
Banana Banana Bread
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup butter
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 1/3 cups mashed overripe bananas
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9×5 inch loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. In a separate bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar. Stir in eggs and mashed bananas until well blended.
- Stir banana mixture into flour mixture; stir just to moisten. Pour batter into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 60 to 65 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into center of the loaf comes out clean. Let bread cool in pan for 10 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
Now let’s move on to the fluffernutter sandwich recipe. Many of us have fond memories of enjoying this delicious sandwich as children, but who says we can’t enjoy it as adults too? With this recipe, you can take that classic flavor combination and turn it into something even more amazing. It’s a great recipe for those who are looking for something sweet, satisfying, and easy to make.
- 2 slices of white bread
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon marshmallow fluff
- Spread peanut butter on one slice of white bread.
- Spread marshmallow fluff on the other slice of white bread.
- Put the two slices of bread together to make a sandwich.
In conclusion, these two recipes are perfect for those who are looking for something easy, delicious and quick. Both the banana banana bread and fluffernutter sandwich are great for breakfast, afternoon tea or as a snack. Give them a try and let me know how they turn out.
If you are searching about 5 Delicious Banana Bread Recipes You Need to Try you’ve came to the right page. We have 16 Pics about 5 Delicious Banana Bread Recipes You Need to Try like Half Baked Harvest Banana Bread – 101 Simple Recipe, OUR STORY: The BEST Banana Bread and also Celebrate Fluffernutter Day with 5 recipes for the childhood favorite. Read more:
5 Delicious Banana Bread Recipes You Need To Try
Foodista | Keep Your Resolution With These Healthy Smoothies
smoothie detox harvest hause kur foodista nutrient stylowi swojej
Pin On Foodie Stuff
15 Healthy Maple Syrup Sweetened Recipes | Running With Spoons
maple donuts glazed baking addiction healthy syrup glaze sally recipe sweetened recipes baked doughnuts donut via cake
Brioche French Toast With Salted Caramel And Bananas – Taste And Tell
toast brioche bananas tasteandtellblog salted
Banana Banana Bread Recipe – Allrecipes.com
So, Pumpernickel Bread Was Named After A Farting Devil | HuffPost
bread banana cracker graham whole wheat pumpernickel baked harvest half so halfbakedharvest made farting devil named after huffpost
Half Baked Harvest Banana Bread – 101 Simple Recipe
zucchini chunk sneaky halfbakedharvest sweetoothgirl
Banana Bread Recipe – Allrecipes.com
allrecipes banana bread recipe
Celebrate Fluffernutter Day With 5 Recipes For The Childhood Favorite
fluffernutter today merchant howsweeteats jessica
Banana Bread Recipe
banana bread recipe larger
Banana Bread Chocolate Fudge Swirled Cheesecakes. – Half Baked Harvest
fudge swirled cheesecakes banana bread chocolate halfbakedharvest
Cream Cheese Swirled Pumpkin Banana Bread | Halfbakedharvest.com #
swirled salted maple
The Very Best Banana Bread | Recipe | The Very, Bread Recipes And The O
Second Attempt At Banana Bread! : Baking
OUR STORY: The BEST Banana Bread
15 healthy maple syrup sweetened recipes. Toast brioche bananas tasteandtellblog salted. Brioche french toast with salted caramel and bananas